AGI's Target Audience
The AFRICA GOLD INSIDER seminars have been tailor-made for people with real aspirations of business development in the African gold business . At the heart of a competitive, sub-Saharan Africa has an immense potential for well-informed small-to-medium scale investors who move quickly to cement their place, since gold veins are being discovered frequently. As these opportunities are only waiting to be seized by serious and prepared people, our world seminar tour is aimed especially at educating business people - or those actively looking to start a business - who have a strong interest in Africa's sub-Saharan gold business.
In addition to being unique, the conferences are also very exclusive as only 50 tickets are available per seminar. Participants, who are keen to learn how to succeed in the African gold market, come from a broad range of business, professional, and investing backgrounds, including:
- Representatives of public or private investment funds
- Buyers of gold, silver, or diamonds
- Private investors and business people
- Metal refiners
- Business lawyers, bankers and notary
- Mining equipment or mining service providers
- University graduates in business, international law or geology
- Intermediaries and purchasing agents selling gold, silver, and diamonds
- The African diaspora (embassy staff, business people, etc.)
- The chamber of commerce
In the field allows seminars attendees to develop a strong network of contacts...in addition to the internationally renowned address book contacts that will be revealed at the conferences.